Swift Acceptances Limited is a microfinance company in Kenya that provides working capital solutions to both individuals and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
We offer quick loan facilities against the following:
- Logbook Loans
- Title Deeds Loans
- Salary Advance Loans
- Cheque Discounting
- Asset Financing
- Business Loans
- Perfomance & Bid Bonds
- Top Up Loans
- Shares & Stocks
- Check Off Loans
- Buy Off Loans
Anybody with the following:
- Original and copy of ID / passport
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Proof of income
- 2 passport size photograph
- Original and copy of KRA Pin certificate
- Original and copy of utility bill
- Introduction letter from employer on company letterhead (salaried applicants)
You need the following as Securities or Collateral for you Loans.
- Vehicle Logbook
- Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) registered shares as security.
- Title Deeds
Yes. The car’s date of manufacture must not exceed 15 years.
Poor credit isn’t necessarily a barrier to getting a Loan, however we do carry out a full credit check on applicants. The Swift Acceptances Limited Loans Company is committed to lending responsibly and has to ensure that applicants will be able to repay the loan.
You cannot receive a Loan if:
- You are filing for or currently bankrupt or on a Debt Relief Order (DRO)
- You have an outstanding Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) or Trust Deed
- You are on Debt Management Programs or Debt Arrangement Schemes (DAS)
Swift Acceptances Limited is committed to helping its clients reach their goals, to personalising their event experiences, to providing an innovative environment, and to making a difference.
Our strong perception of recognition with consumer projects means that we always venture to provide solutions, even for issues they aren’t yet aware of. To this margin, we espouse a progressive approach to technology and marketing proficiency.
Our long occurrence at the top of the events business means we have expertise which reaches across a number of sectors, as well as knowledge of specific armistice and local directive. But we know that things change, and we are constantly striving to adjust and refine.
No, You don’t need to open an account with us because we are a non-deposit taking microfinance. This means that you do not need to open an account with us.
If you are not in a position to pay your monthly payment anticipated in the original repayment plan, please contact us to offer you a proper repayment plan best and suited to your needs. However, we have a variety of loan restructure options :
- Spread your loan balance over a longer duration of a maximum tenure of 12 months and this way your loan installments reduce to affordable amounts.
- Regularize your account and continue paying your loan installments as before.
In the event of an accident or theft, you are forced to notify relevant authorities, your insurance company and Swift Acceptances Limited.
In addition to this, Swift Acceptances Limited will engage with the Insurer and ensure your claim is Paid in cases of total write off or your repairs have been done.
Check off system, Credit card/Direct Transfers, Standing order, Cash/Cheque deposits to Swift Capital Limited Bank Account and Mpesa Paybill Number.
How can I repay my loan?
1. By depositing cash or cheque into the Swift Capital Limited accounts
2.By direct debit
3.By credit card
4.By a standing order through your credit card
5.Via Mpesa pay bill number 311750
Note: Details on how to execute the above can be obtained from the loan repayment information section of the Information center.
No. Accepting to pay interest is one of the conditions to qualify for the loan.
Send an email requesting for your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
Call us on